Note: Please read the following before completing the below form.
The grant of this licence is subject to the execution of a user Licence Agreement with Coffee
Marks limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Jamaica Agricultural Commodities
- In relation to a new application, the completed form shall be accompanied by –
- documents of incorporation;
- the business concept;
- Banker’s reference;
- a reference from two business associates;
- a list of the names and qualifications of key personnel of the business (including the CEO/Manager and the Marketing Manager); and
- such other document(s) that may be required by the Authority.
- In relation to the renewal of an application, the completed form shall be accompanied by a list of the names and qualifications of key personnel of the business (including the CEO/Manager and the Marketing Manager).
- Applicants must exhibit a farm or production capacity of at least 6,000 boxes of cherry coffee (evidenced by records or reports of the last three (3) years).
- A response from the Authority shall be sent to each applicant within seven (7) days of receipt of an application. An incomplete application shall not be logged and/or processed.
- This application form must be completed in full in order to avoid delays in its processing.
- Where attached sheets and other technical documents are utilized in lieu of the space provided, indicate appropriate cross-references. Paragraphs that are not applicable to your application should be marked as “N/A”.
- If you are in doubt as to any provision of this application form, please consult with a member of the Legal Department of the Authority at telephone Nos. (876)785-1259/758-3903 before completing it.
- Coffee processors are the processors of coffee berries.
- Coffee manufacturers manufacture green beans into roasted coffee and coffee products.